Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute
Info sobre la novela que escribe Kirino en la Light Novel:

Cita:Shibuya, 24th December. Kirino and Kyousuke are going to follow the same steps as the protagonist in Kirino’s novel. If this is a simulation, should we hold hands? Asks himself Kyousuke, but Kirino has other plans. She wants him to be run over by a dump truck, since the first boyfriend of the protagonist dies that way. What’s the matter with this novel?!?! He isn’t really willing to do so, so they head for a department store where the next scene takes place. One month after her boyfriend was killed, the protagonist gets a present from her new boyfriend. And in fact Kirino has already even chosen the present Kyousuke is going to buy her, as part of the simulation! But 30,000 yen is too much for Kyousuke, as it turns out that, in the novel, the protagonist is dating a young, wealthy CEO… what a lolicon! exclaims Kyousuke, but Kirino says that this kind of stories is very popular among teen girls, as they want to date guys older than them, since guys their age are too immature.

“What about you?” asks Kyousuke

“Me, I’d date at least a guy in his second year at high school”

Anyway, the CEO was actually married and his wife caught him cheating on her with a junior high student, so he dumped the protagonist. She’s then very sad (although Kyousuke claims the one who must be really sad is that guy’s wife, being cheated on with a 13-year-old girl!) Unhappy, Rino engages in compensated dating. Kirino and Kyousuke will now simulate a date with her next boyfriend, a boy who is poor, which means that Kyousuke can actually buy her a cheaper present. Meanwhile, Kyousuke decides to take a look at Kirino’s notes since the novel seems too crazy to begin with.

“Main character: Rino. 13 years old. Normal and cute (only half as cute as me) A very pure girl, who thinks love is very important. Easily hurt (what, didn’t she even engage in compensated dating?) She has a very cute little sister. Her name is Shiori-chan (and how does even an imouto fit in this story?)

Boyfriend 1. Name Tetsu. He’s suddenly run over by a dump truck. He’s a little wild sometimes, but he’s also kind. It’s his first time dating a girl, so he isn’t used to it. (Isn’t this cute?)

Boyfriend 2. Name Kazu. 32 years old. A young CEO at a venture firm. Has wife and kids. Both the company and his wife learn he was dating a junior high student so his social life is ruined. Dumps the protagonist. He kills himself? He’s very good at sex (why is a junior high school student writing about a guy being good at sex? Looks hot in a suit. He’s just fooling around with the main character, but he also gets serious some times. (Isn’t it cool for the main character to have such a boyfriend?)

Boyfriend 3. Name Toshi. Very cool. His family is actually rich, but he can’t use his parents’ money so he’s poor. Has a part-time job. Second year at high school. He’s good at playing the guitar and is in a band. Blond hair. Top student. Captain of the soccer club. He’s very kind and worries a lot about her. He likes her very much but won’t admit it. He never gives up.

He finally opens his heart and dates Nori, who gives up compensated dating. But one day Toshi is run over by a car and loses his memory. But Rino stays by his side and he falls in love with her once more. But one day, Rino is raped, but Toshi continues loving her and supports her. But one day Toshi is diagnosed with leukemia and is in hospital, so Rino feels lonely and cheats on him with his best friend who had always liked Rino. But Toshi learns of it, and she decides she loves Toshi after all, even if he’s sick, so she dumps his friend. That night, his friend is killed by a motorbike. In the end, Toshi is healed through the power of love. Happy ending”

Por dios, es bad fanfiction-tier oro puro esto jajajaja. No puedo creer que lo hayan sacado del anime.

[Imagen: 1340064085136.gif]
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - por Rod - 04-10-2010, 13:35
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - por Nuch - 06-10-2010, 23:35
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - por Nuch - 06-10-2010, 23:45
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - por H.A. - 16-10-2010, 09:24
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - por Nuch - 16-10-2010, 13:10
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - por H.A. - 19-10-2010, 16:05
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - por H.A. - 26-10-2010, 11:17
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - por H.A. - 26-10-2010, 11:49
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute - por H.A. - 26-10-2010, 14:13