Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Prendieron fuego a Kyoto Animation
Cita: As if the arson at Kyoto Animation weren’t devastating enough with the death count of over 30 innocent lives, CEO Hideaki Hatta confirmed that all art, drawings and data present at the studio (both past and present) has been destroyed by the flames.

At an audience in Kyoto, CEO Hideaki Hatta expressed nothing but utter sadness for the disgusting mass murder that took place at the company’s main studio, stating “I am overcome with overwhelming sorrow. It is too much to bear. Such a horrible catastrophe I couldn’t imagine in my wildest dreams.”

He found it deplorable that the future of those who came all across the country to become elite animators had to come to such an end and that each and every one of the people lost were wonderful colleagues.

While the company had been receiving threatening emails from several years back (some of which were sent by an anonymous email), Hideaki explained that he consulted the police with every occurrence – though he mentioned that there were no emails along the lines of “you plagiarized my work” (which was shouted by the culprit when he was found near the scene).

To make matters worse, all art and data at the studio was destroyed by the fire as well, including the computers – Hatta himself is unsure of the total amount in damages: “The total amount of money in damages? It’s enormous. I don’t know the exact details.”

Those wishing to contribute money toward Kyoto Animation’s restoration however can donate to Sentai’s Gofundme campaign.

Fuente: Sankaku

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5000 mediante Tapatalk

Responder

Mensajes en este tema
Prendieron fuego a Kyoto Animation - por GraffO - 18-07-2019, 23:48
Prendieron fuego a Kyoto Animation - por GraffO - 19-07-2019, 21:01