Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Fate \Extra: juego rpg para psp
Cita:Marvelous are set to publish the game, and this could be their biggest break in a while, considering how popular Fate is in Japan. Factor in that it’s a portable RPG and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it debut very nicely. Good catch.

The game seems to be in some sort of highschool setting similar to Persona 3 and it looks like you’ll be able to choose between a male or female protagonist. Since Luminous Arc 3 features dating-sim elements, let’s hope Imageepoch choose to include some in this game as well.

I’m not sure where in the timeline Fate/Extra is supposed to take place, but the Famitsureveal has pictures of both Saber and Tohsaka. Two other characters seem to be Shinji and Lancer, but I can’t be sure because the art style is definitely not Takeuchi’s. Saber’s design reminds me a little of Mutsumi Inomata’s (the Team Destiny games) art.
The mag mentions that Type-Moon are involved with the project, though, so the series’ consistency isn’t at risk. This is probably what Kinoko Nasu was talking about when he said he was busy with outside projects a few months ago.

En pocas palabras: juego rpg de fate stay night con jugabilidad estilo persona 3, realizado con colaboración de type moon. Hay que tener una psp. Y va a estar en japonés únicamente, o por lo menos durante un montón de tiempo... pero yo se que ALGUIEN que tiene un psp y que es fanático del persona 3 se va a mojar entero con la noticia.

Responder

Mensajes en este tema
Fate \Extra: juego rpg para psp - por Titens - 30-09-2009, 08:44
Fate \Extra: juego rpg para psp - por H.A. - 30-09-2009, 21:56
Fate \Extra: juego rpg para psp - por Kronoman - 04-07-2011, 16:11
Fate \Extra: juego rpg para psp - por Titens - 05-07-2011, 01:05
Fate \Extra: juego rpg para psp - por cyo - 20-09-2011, 17:42
Fate \Extra: juego rpg para psp - por Kronoman - 03-11-2011, 17:11
Fate \Extra: juego rpg para psp - por Titens - 03-11-2011, 17:54