Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
League Of Legends (LoL)
Cita:Summoners!

It’s been quite a while since we first launched League of Legends with its original lineup of 40 champions. Since then there have been quite a few additions to the roster. But with all these exciting new faces, we wouldn’t want anyone to lose sight of some of our old favorites. And so in this patch we decided to do something to make some of our classics shine a bit brighter.

With the current patch, Ryze, Morgana, and Malphite have had their cost in Influence Points permanently reduced. Morgana and Malphite have had their costs reduced from 3150 IP to 1350 IP, and Ryze has had his cost reduced from 1350 IP all the way down to 450 IP!

If you haven’t yet picked up these classic League of Legends champions, there’s never been a better time to add them to your collection!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Miles Edgeworth escribió:"Though I grow with each revolution of the planet around the sun... I have the distinct impression he continues to madly spin in place."
Responder
Devaluaron a mi Malphite ... MALVADOS!

Responder
EL nuevo champion, "Rumble", es muy poco llamativo.

Responder
[Imagen: 71835.jpg]<<<<<<<<<<<< Rumble King =P

Responder
[Imagen: Burger_king_whopper.jpg]<<<<<<Burger King =P

[Imagen: Joaquin27488.png]
Responder
Cita:As you know, over the course of the past week there have been issues with League of Legends servers that may have had a negative impact on your experience. This is not the quality of service that we strive to maintain, and we would like to apologize for any disruption that this may have caused to your regular gameplay schedule. The stability of the PvP.net platform remains our number one priority, and we are constantly working to reduce service impacting issues such as these.

And so, in compensation for any lost play time you may have experienced, we will be awarding all those players who have logged into our North American or European platforms in the past month 350 Riot Points. We are grateful for your patience, and we hope that this small token of our appreciation helps you along the way to unlocking your next item in League of Legends. Please note that these bonus Riot Points will take up to 72 hours to distribute, so if you don’t get yours right away, don’t worry. They’re coming!

We want to thank you all for your understanding and support, and thank you for playing League of Legends!

12 carateres

meh
Responder
Me parece que se quedaron cortos con los 350 RP, ahora ni siquiera se puede pasar de la pantalla del Launcher, se queda en "Retrieving version information".

Si alguien está adentro, que ni se le ocurra salir porque no va a poder entrar.

Saludos!

"A thing is not proved just because no one has ever questioned it. What has never been gone into impartially has never been properly gone into. Hence skepticism is the first step toward truth. It must be applied generally, because it is the touchstone."
Denis Diderot
Responder
Llegué a nivel 30!!!!!
Y estoy tanto contento que hago un post al respecto!!!!!
yeaaaaaa

Nos vemos en el elo hell! Tongue

Miles Edgeworth escribió:"Though I grow with each revolution of the planet around the sun... I have the distinct impression he continues to madly spin in place."
Responder
Eddie Elric escribió:Llegué a nivel 30!!!!!
Y estoy tanto contento que hago un post al respecto!!!!!
yeaaaaaa

Nos vemos en el elo hell! Tongue

te esperamos en los 950-1050

meh
Responder
nose de donde es esta partida peor son todos chabones pro si la quieren ver creo qeu es de un torneo de ahora

http://www.own3d.tv/video/108413/clg_vs_...vnoobcious

la pregunta es ¿porque son 6 champs???

meh
Responder